INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation – Reg. EU 2016/679
Your personal data (name, company and email address) that you can voluntarily provide to the Data Controller through the access and booking forms on the website www.vipsmotel.it or by writing to one of the email addresses indicated therein will be processed with the aid of electronic and paper tools, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer service and respond to any requests you may have;
- for statistical surveys such as the calculation of user’s visits to certain pages of the Site;
- to provide quotes on our services where requested.
For the aforementioned purposes, the provision of data is optional and therefore, in the event of its refusal, there are no consequences other than the impossibility of carrying out the initiatives listed above.
The processing of your data may be carried out through electronic and/or telematic tools and through documents and paper files in compliance with the provisions of the law to guarantee their confidentiality and security, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the aforementioned purposes and in order to avoid access and consequent processing by subjects not previously authorised.
Your personal data will be stored by the undersigned to carry out the services or activities requested through the Site and will be deleted or made anonymous after the minimum time required by law.
No personal data will be disseminated or transferred to a non-EU country.
Without prejudice to the communications made to implement the obligations established by laws, regulations or Community legislation, your data will be processed by the employees and collaborators of the undersigned in relation to the specific work tasks, and may be communicated in Italy to the Authorities or Public Institutions and suppliers of the undersigned who need to access your data for the execution of the service offered through the Site. In any case, only the personal data necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is collected will be transferred, and this takes place in full respect of the necessary security and confidentiality of the data itself.
With regard to the same data, and at any time, by simple written request addressed to the Data Controller, also by email or by delegated subject you can:
- obtain access to personal data to know the origin of the data, purpose of the processing, logic applied to the processing with the use of electronic tools, categories of data, recipients (or categories of recipients) to whom they will be communicated, retention period, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the rectification, integration, deletion of data or restriction of processing;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- obtain data portability, where relevant;
- withdraw consent at any time;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at the following address:
The data controller is Lonato Motel Srl, with registered office in Via Rassica, 9/b – 25017 Lonato del Garda (BS) – Tax Code and VAT number 01965110180 which can be contacted at the following addresses: Tel. +39 030 9133376, r.a. +39 030 9133489, +39 030 9919706, Fax +39 030 9135515